March 1865 in the Civil War William T. Sherman’s army was approaching North Carolina after rampaging through South Carolina and U.S. Grant continued to tighten his grip on Petersburg, Virginia. All signs indicated the...
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign