One of the first Union artillery units in action at Gettysburg on July 1st, 1863 was the six gun Battery B of the 2nd Maine Light Artillery, under the command of Captain James A....
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign