Sara Hale and Abraham Lincoln When most people think of the origins of the Thanksgiving holiday in the U.S., they think of the Pilgrims and Wampanoag Indians celebrating at Plymouth in 1621. While the...
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign