On the morning of June 19, 1864 the Confederate commerce raider CSS Alabama left the port of Cherbourg, France and prepared to do battle with the United States Navy’s sloop of war USS Kearsarge....
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign