In late June 1864, the progress of Major General William T. Sherman’s Atlanta Campaign had slowed down. When the campaign began in early May, Sherman would advance, engage the Confederates of General Joseph E....
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign