The most famous Richmond in the Civil War is of course, Richmond, Virginia. But another Richmond, this one in east central Kentucky, also was the scene of a battle involving thousands of soldiers. In...
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign