During the Peninsula Campaign in the Spring of 1862, Major General George B. McClellan’s Union Army of the Potomac advanced to the outskirts of Richmond, Virginia before being stopped at the May 31st-June 1st...
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign