After losing the Battle of Chickamauga on September 19th and 20th, 1863, the Union Army of the Cumberland retreated to Chattanooga, Tennessee. General Braxton Bragg’s Confederates occupied the high ground on Lookout Mountain...
- The Capture of Fort Pulaski
- The Battle of Corydon, Indiana
- The Farmington Plantation in Louisville Hosted A Young Abraham Lincoln in 1841
- Brigadier General James S. Wadsworth’s Report on His Division at the Battle of Gettysburg
- Colonel Ezra A. Carman’s Report on the 13th New Jersey Infantry In the Atlanta Campaign